Wednesday, November 9, 2011

some blog changes yo may see

hey guys there some blog changes i made and yo may like it better than the old ones. yo can do tournaments by leaving comments of yo wizard name on the tournament page  or email me at theawesomenecromancer@gmail.com  of yo wizard name. when i get the names i will conduct a tournament and tell yo when where and what time. also  yo can give question to me. i may answer it for yo. my you tube name is flameingboy and Davidsoulcaster. so dont be afraid to see my videos. and yo can see my new header page avatar and here the picture that i did of it


        the one in the back is me. i have lots of friends on wizard101. do yo? yo wanna add me i will be ok with that just email me when yo wanna meet me or just give me true friend code. well that it bye guys

1 comment:

  1. I wanna add you, my name is Justin Shadowblade level 60 Necromancer.

    www.deathywiz.blogspot.com
    justinshadowblade@gmail.com
    and find me on Bookface, my name is Deathy Wiz.

    ~Keep It Dead

    ReplyDelete